Hands-on injection training with expert physician Dr. Amjad Alkadri
Request More Information About the Next Chicago-Area Course
Why The American Academy of Medical Aesthetics Is Different
You won’t just be receiving a certificate and being sent on your way – you’ll have the opportunity to embark on a new path that enriches your education, experience and overall career.
Who are these courses ideal for?
Nurses, physician’s assistants, physicians and other medically trained providers interested in adding cosmetic treatments to their practice or gaining hands-on experience with advanced techniques.
About Dr. Amjad Alkadri
Sample Course Schedule
- 10:00am – WELCOME & INTRODUCTION
- 10:30-11:30am – DIDACTIC LECTURE
- 11:30 – LUNCH BREAK
- 12pm onwards – HANDS-ON BOTULINUM TOXIN INJECTIONS
- Closing – Q&A BEFORE ADJOURNING
You’ll become an expert on the cosmetic uses of Botox, Dysport, Xeomin and Jeuveau. Some course topics include:
- More common and more advanced applications
- History of and uses for botulinum toxin
- Reconstitution & conversion tables
- Causes of aging and approach with injections – dynamic vs static wrinkles, fat loss, photo-damage classification
- Relevant facial anatomy
- Avoiding side effects
- Treatment plans and techniques per treatment area
- Neurotoxin pharmacology and mechanism of action
- When to choose neurotoxins vs. fillers